Saturday, December 2, 2006

Wherever


It doesn't matter where you are
who cares...

  • Wherever You Are is dead. Yes, really. No kidding. I mean it this time. And if you don't believe me, would I really be pointing you at the weblog archives yet again?

    However, the good news - or the bad news, depending on how you look at it - is that I have now started spouting inconsequential drivel elsewhere. I would put the URL here, but then I'd have to kill you. So if you want to know where I've gone - and if you promise to keep the terrible secret of my true identity - send me an email. But sshh, be very quiet about it, won't you?

______________________________________________________

2 comments:

~mOnkie~ said...

Oh your face look so desperate, well I'll help u to find out what would your face should be trust me my loving fri3nd..

Cybersitter said...

There will be more for you to see. Just come back and check again.

Thank you so much for your kindness of helping ART

Powered By Blogger